Nature is personified in this 25 room's hotel with a glass facade, and is located near to the Charring Cross Commercial Road. Guests are served multi-cuisine fare in the Sizzlers Restaurant, which is open for service from 7a.m. To 10.30 p.m. A horse ride can be organized for the guests to experience the true essence of the hill station. Sites and sounds of the place can also be explored by joining the city tour organized by the hotel's travel desk.
There are nine such types of rooms that are 10 by 10 sq feet and are designed with wooden floors. The decor includes a king-size bed and couple of chairs with a coffee table. A TV is provided in these rooms, which also offers room service to its guests.null
by Anupam Das
from BENGALOORU(BANGALORE, India
This was the worst experience I had during a stay at a hotel. My room type was Super Deluxe but I could easily see cockroaches moving on and around my bed. My daughter is only one year old baby; you could understand my frustration.
1. Phone extension was not working. Even after repeated request, the phone extension was not repaired in two days time as well.
2. There is nothing called room servicing during the day.
3. No hot water after 9am in the morning. Hot water is only from 6am to 9am in the morning.
4. Unless you call for 3-4 times, the room service boy never shows up.
5. For every damn thing, the hotel boys needs tips and that too they don't feel shame in asking.
In a nutshell, this was the worst hotel experience I had in my life. People! Don't even think of this hotel.
by RAMAKRISHNAN JEYARAMAN
from THANJAVUR, India
For the entire stay period none of a single day the room was cleaned by the house keepers. The room hot water service is available for a limited time from 6AM to 9AM. It is not sufficient for a cool hill station place. It is only an below average hotel for the quality of service w.r.t. money paid.