Amidst verdant garden space, this five storey hotel in Sector 28 maintains deluxe service apartments/suites. Indian, Chinese, and Continental cuisines are served to the in-room guests. They can rejuvenate with a pottery session or can be a part of the stress management exercise for a holistic wellness, which includes aerobics and yoga. Corporate travelers are also facilitated with a conference hall for 30 to 40 people. A rooftop dining venue offers barbeque dishes to its diners.
Spacious in its layout, this single occupancy room overlooks the scalped garden space. A large bed, a writing desk, a sofa set and a wardrobe are maintained in this room, which is also provided with a safe, a mini-bar, and a satellite cable television, a telephone with voice mail, a tea/coffee maker, and an iron with iron board.
Super Deluxe Room
This is a for single/double occupancy room designed and conceived tastefully, and over look the scalped garden space. The layout comprises a separate living area and a kitchenette with cookware and crockery. A large bed, a writing desk, a sofa set and a wardrobe are maintained in this room, which is also provided with a safe, a mini-bar, and a satellite cable television, a telephone with voice mail, a tea/coffee maker, and an iron with iron board.
by Ashok Deshpande
from BENGALOORU(BANGALORE, India
1. This is not a hotel but service apartments.
2. The cleanliness was horrible. They did not have the understanding of the hospitality sector.
2. The room lock was not proper and had some problem.
3. The staff / manager were more interested in duping by over charging for airport dropping, by trying to get more money on filmsy grounds. Over you will never feel comfortable and safe in such places.
4. The concept of service is not there and only one chap is available in the place.
by Sugam Rastogi
from MEERUT, India
it doesn't look like a hotel its like an service apartment rooms were like flat system.-